Thursday, September 18, 2008

KOL

I really believe that Kings of Leon can save music, seriously. When I say that I mean fix the image, damaged by alot of what the recording industry has regurgitated out. My current obession with them can be likened to my infatuation with the Rock Gods of old.

Only by the Night, their new album has only consolidated their status in music's pantheon. It's like they keep getting better with each album. Another wonderful thing with this band is that they are literally a band of brothers; the 3 Followill siblings and their cousin. If you haven't listened to their stuff, please give it a go. Alot of their live stuff from this year's Glastonbury is awesome especially Knocked Up and Arizona (which is still my favourite song from them).

I hope and pray they make their way to Perth next year, that will seriously be something else.

No comments: